Twitter helps people all over the world to communicate and do so many other things .It is also one of the means or ways to do so many things online or in the internet. But because anything that have advantage also have disadvantage, it isn’t helpful or useful all the time.
That is why there is a very simple way to mute people, block words,accounts,hashtags,words you don’t feel is useful to you.
Below are the easiest and simplest ways to mute people and words on Twitter.
How to mute people on Twitter
- Head to the account’s profile.
- Click the ‘Options’ menu.
- Select ‘Mute’
How to mute words on Twitter
- Head to the main Options menu
- Click ‘Privacy and Safety’
- Scroll down to ‘Safety’ and click ‘Muted’
- Select ‘Muted words’
- Click on the plus sign in the top corner.
- Enter the words,phrases,hashtags and tweak the settings to suit the mute
- Click ‘Save’