Established in 1974, Deakin University has now three learning centers in the state of Victoria. It is Australia‘s fastest growing research universities, offers higher education’s digital frontier manifests in a number of exciting ways.
Why at Deakin University? The University offers students a borderless and opportunities to live the future in a new world. It helps students to prepare for the next exciting stage of their lives. Here candidates can get a range of interactive and engaging workshops.
Application Deadline: May 13, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in water sustainability and engineering
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, Applicants must be enrolling full time and hold an honors degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component and have a Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Hydrogeology, Environmental Engineering, Water Engineering, or related technical discipline.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To grab this wonderful opportunity, claimants are required to gain admission in the D. degree program at the university. After recognition as a Ph.D. student, candidates can download and complete the award application form. The form should be sent by email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to attach the aptitude for written communication, evidence of their reporting/publications track record or written communication professional engineering experience, information on work placements and engineering roles with the form.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in a Ph.D. course, applicants need to meet the Deakin’s D. entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Seekers will be asked to provide evidence of minimum English language requirements for the program.
This bursary will be awarded worth up to $27,596 per annum available over 3 years of an Australian candidate and tuition fee and overseas health coverage for the duration of 4 years of the international applicant.