Flash Share provides users the chance to send large files in a fast way with a short period of time. It doesn’t need internet connections such as WiFi and Bluetooth, instead it works via the NFC features of all devices. It is currently referred to or known as Xender.
Features of Flash Share
The following below are some of the features of Flash Share:
- Shares and transfer files with high speed
- Send large files without restrictions
- Free from network connection
- Supports cross-platform transferring
- Manages Files
- Backup smartphone settings, contacts and apps and replicate in another smartphone
Different Ways To Download Flash Share App
1.Via Google Play Store
This is the safest and easiest way to download Flash Share App. The steps include:
- Click on the Google Play Store App on your device
- Input Flash Share on the Search bar , and click search
- Select Xender from the results
- Download and install the app on your device.
2.Via Bluetooth on Android Smartphones
- Switch on your Bluetooth,and make sure that it is visible to nearby devices
- On the phone sending the app,Tap settings->Invite friend->Select Bluetooth
- Install as soon as your phone receives the app .
3.Via App Sites
- Visit the App site to download the Flash Share on you device
- Go to the browser settings->Security
- Scroll downwards and click on Allow Install from unknown source
- Launch the folder that contains the Flash Share App and start installing it.
This program allows you to install the app with the use of your PC.It even stops the need for you to enable the Install Apps from Unknown source option.
The Steps Include:
- Download the APK installer for PC
- Restart the computer
- Connect the Android device to the PC
- Activate the Debugging via the developer option
- Scroll to your phone and tap OK
- Tap the install button on the homepage of the APK PC installer
- Navigate to tools and click on Open APK
- Choose Flash Share and click install.
How To Use or Transfer Files with Flash Share
The following steps will guide you on how to transfer,share,or us Flash Share on Android and PC:
- Download Xender via any of the methods listed above
- Install and register your username and password
- Select the Connect With Friends Button
- Choose the Create a Connection option (if you want to send the file) or scan to join(if you wish to receive the file)
- Select the files or apps you want to send
- Flip your phone to transfer the files
- On the receiving phone, head to history on your Xender app and install the apps you received
- If you see a Data from an Unknown Source message, go to the Settings app->Applications->Install from Unknown Source.
Flash Share helps you more in sending and receiving files in the fastest ways. You can download and Install with the help of the information and steps provided above.