Founded in 1966, the Perth Branch of the Society for Underwater Technology is a multi-disciplinary learned Society bringing together individual. It has members from more than 30 countries, including engineers, scientists other professionals and students working in these areas.
Why at Edith Cowan University? The university provides excellent benefits and terrific career development opportunities for candidates. Here students can get the diversity of occupations and varied pathways for career advancement and professional development.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework in marine science, underwater technology or offshore engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a full-time student, be studying a course in marine science, underwater technology or offshore engineering and be a current student commencing final two years of the undergraduate course commencing in 2020 OR commencing a postgraduate course next year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants are needed to be registered as an undergraduate or postgraduate degree student at ECU. After taking affirmation, claimants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled, seekers must have to hold a copy of the most recent academic record, copies of academic transcripts and certificates.
- Language Requirement: Claimants need to demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency.
Benefits: The grantee will get at least $5000 per annum plus one free attendance for a short SUT course in 2019.