When you buy a new PC, you usually choose the default language for the device during the setup process.But if you selected the wrong language, or you’re using a preconfigured device, you don’t have to struggle with the incorrect settings anymore.
Follow the steps below to select your preferred language in Windows 10 computer.
- Click the Start menu .
- Go to Settings that is located at the top of the power button.
- Click on Time & Language.
- Click on Language.
- Click on Add a preferred language.
- Click Next,once you’ve found your preferred language.
- Make sure you check if the Set as my display language and the Install language pack is ticked.
- Click Install for the Pack to download.
- After you are done,you will be asked to sign out of your account.Sign back in to see your new language displayed.