It is now easy to check your Dstv balance at your own convenience. Sometimes it is really annoying to find out that your subscription has expired when you want to relax with some shows or football.
We will show you different simple methods of checking your balance and expiry date.
You can check your balance with;
- Dstv short code
- Dstv mobile app
- Dstv website.
- And by calling them on 083 900 3788 or 011 289 2222 without having to speak to an agent.
Using the Dstv short code;
- Create a new message in your message app
- Type BAL followed by the first 10 digits of DSTV smart card number
- Send the message to 30333
- You will receive SMS reply that will include the due date of your Dstv subscription or your balance.
You can also dial *120*68584# and follow the instructions given.
Using the Dstv mobile app;
- Install the Dstv app on your phone
- Select your country during the setup process
- Sign in with your smart card number and phone number
- Tap on “Account.”
5. Your account balance will be displayed.
Through the Dstv website;
- Log into the DStv internet site @ https://eazy.dstv.com with your smartcard number and surname or phone number.
- Once signed in, click on “Account” to check your tv account balance.
- You can also check the due date of your subscription right there.