RAM stands for ‘random access memory’ which is the physical that the computer uses to store open applications, files, and other data.The fastness of your computer’s performance depends on a good RAM.
In this guide, we will teach you how to check your computer’s RAM info.
Checking RAM info on PC
- Open the Start menu on your PC.
- Type RAM in the search bar.
- Click on the view RAM info option.
- The RAM info should be seen on the screen.
- Open the Start menu.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on About.
- Your RAM info should be displayed on the screen.
Checking RAM info on Mac
- Open the Apple menu.
- Click on About This Mac.
- The memory info should be displayed.