Accumulated files in your computer takes a lot of space which reduces the fastness of your computer’s performance. You can clear up your computer by;
- Removing non-essential files from the disk
- By emptying the Recycle Bin
Removing non-essential files from the disk
- Press the Start button.
- Go to My Computer.
- Select Disk Cleanup.
- Identify the files you wish to delete.
- Click OK and click Delete files.
- Go to More Options.
- Select Clean up.
By emptying the Recycle Bin
- Click on the Start button ( or Click on the Recycle Bin folder on your desktop background, then move to step 3).
- Search for Recycle Bin and click on the top result to open.
- Click on the Recycle Bin Tools tab.
- Click on the Empty Recycle Bin button.
- Click on the Yes button.