The easiest and commonest way to connect your camera to your computer is through USB connection. To connect your camera to your computer, you will need;
- A digital camera with photos already in it.
- A computer
- and a USB cable.
To connect your camera to your phone
- Turn on your computer.
- Ensure your camera is also on.
- Plug the cable to the USB port on your camera.
- Also plug the cable to your computer.
- Wait for your camera’s drivers to install on your computer.
- Select a folder you wish to receive your photos in.
- Click on your camera’s name.
- Double-click on SD and select your camera’s storage folder.
- Review your photos.
- Turn off and disconnect your camera after use.