When your computer is connected to an internet network,it gives it access to the internet, other computers on the network and attached devices. You can connect your computer to a network Using;
- WiFi (wireless)
- Ethernet (wired)
- From the Main Screen, click on the Desktop icon.
- Click on the Network icon on the bottom right hand corner of the task bar.
- Select your network’s name from the list of the networks provided.
- Click on the Connect Automatically, and click Connect.
- Enter your Network’s password and click Next.
- Wait for the network to connect.
- Choose Yes, turn on sharing and connect to devices to make your computer accessible to the other wired or wireless devices on your home network
Note:You must have an Ethernet cable, a working internet connection, and a free Ethernet port on your modem or router.
- Connect the computer to the router or modem.
- The software will be displayed, then follow the instructions and connect.
- Wait for the computer to connect to the internet.