Connecting your PC to a TV makes it more easier to watch movies and share other things with friends and families in a big screen.To connect your PC to a HDMI TV, all you need is a good compatible HDMI cable.
Follow the steps below to get the commonest way of connecting your computer to a HDMI TV.
The Steps Include;
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable (usually behind the CPU if you have a desktop computer, or on the side of a keyboard on a laptop) to the PC.
- Plug the other end of the cable to a free HDMI port on your TV.
- Use the TV remote to select the HDMI source on the TV.
- Click the Start menu on your computer system.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on Display to view your settings.
- Scroll down and click Detect.