Creating an Apple ID on your iPhone gives you access to download and install apps from the Apple App store. It also lets you use other things like FaceTime and iMessages in messaging apps, purchasing movies,music and books from iTunes and syncing contacts, calendars & reminders through iCloud.
In the content below, we will teach you easy steps on how to create a new Apple ID.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Sign in to your iPhone.
- Tap Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?
- When the window opens,tap Create Apple ID.
- Enter your birth date and tap Next.
- Enter your first and last name and tap Next.
- Select your current email address or get a new iCloud email address.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a new password and tap next.
- Verify the password.
- Select a security question.
- Type in your answer.
- Repeat two more times to confirm.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Merge if you want your contacts,calendars,reminders,notes and other data to merge with your new iCloud account or tap Don’t Merge if you don’t want so.
- Tap OK to confirm Find My iPhone is turned on.