Bookmarking webpages makes it easier to find and access them when next you need them. You can also organize, edit and delete bookmarks the way you want them to be.
Sometimes bookmarks may contain some sensitive data or information which we don’t want anyone to see, that is why it is advised to be deleted. Below is the guide to delete saved bookmarks
- Open the Start menu on your Computer.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the three dots at the top right-corner of your browser.
- Click on Bookmarks.
- Click on Bookmark Manager.
- Right-click on the bookmark you want to delete.
- Click the Delete option on the menu.