Adding Emojis to text makes it more unique and tempting to read. Emojis are also used to express feeling or opinion when you are lost of words to type. You can get any Emoji you want in your computer through the following methods and steps below.
You can get Emojis through;
- Windows 10 & 8 Touch Keyboard
- Google Chrome Plugin
Through Windows 10 & 8 Touch Keyboard
- Right-click the Windows Taskbar (usually at the bottom of the screen) then choose Toolbars > Touch Keyboard.
- Click the keyboard icon in the taskbar, a keyboard will appear on the screen.
- Click the emoji key that is near the lower-left corner of the keyboard.
- Select the Emoji you want to type in a field.
Through Google Chrome Plugin
- Download and install the Emoji Keyboard plugin from your browser.
- After the installation, an Emoji icon will appear at the top-right corner of the Chrome browser screen.
- Click on the Emoji icon.
- Type your text and add the Emoji characters you want to use.
- Select Copy message.
- Paste (CTRL + V) the Emoji message in the text field you choose to.