Follows these steps and instructions to install a local printer in your windows 7 PC.
- Click the Start Button then select Devices and Printers
- Select Add a printer
- Select Add a local printer
- Select use an existing port
- Select Windows Update – to generate the list of known printers which may take some minutes, then choose your printer from the list.
- Choose a name for your printer, the default name is fine, unless you have many of the same printer.
- You can test your printer to make sure it is installed correctly, select “Print a test page”
When you’re all done, then press “Finish”