FaceTime is known for bringing friends and families together from different places by seeing them in a virtual call. Sometimes recording your FaceTime with your family and friends bring joyful memories when looking at them.
Below we will teach you the easy steps to record a FaceTime call on your Mac.
- Open FaceTime on your Mac and initiate a call.
- Ensure that the other person on the call know that you will be recording the call.
- Go to the macOS Screenshot app in the Applications folder or press Command + Shift + 5.
- Click on Record Entire Screen or Record Selected Portion to select the FaceTime video window.
- Click Options on the Screen Capture panel, and choose a Save to location.
- Select your Mac’s built-in microphone under Microphone.
- Click Record to start recording the screen.
- When you are through with recording,click the Stop Recording button in the menu bar. The recording will be saved to your chosen location.