Recording videos in your PC have been so difficult in the past, but now, it has been advanced to a very easy and simple way. Follow the steps below to learn how to record a video on your PC.
- Connect your webcam to your Windows PC by plugging the USB cable to any available port on your PC, and installing its software. You can skip this step if you have an in-built webcam on your PC.
- Click the Start button at the bottom-left corner of the screen and type in camera in the search bar.
- Click at Camera to open it, then click at symbol at the top-right corner of the camera preview screen.
- Scroll down the right column to the Videos header and select your desired video recording speed.
- After choosing your desired video speed, click anywhere on the video screen to close the settings menu.
- Click on the video icon on the right side of the window to switch the camera to video mode.
- Click on the video icon to start recording your video.
- Click on the stop button (the red square on the right side of the window) to stop recording your video. Your video will immediately be saved in your Photos folder.