For most of the people, their trusted devices are the phones or computer that are used to authorize a login in case a user has activated a two-step verification and don’t want to enter security code or security key every time to login into his/her account.
At times it becomes confusing despite the fact that it makes it less time-taking and easy while logging into your google account.Here we show you how Google allow users to add or delete trusted devices manually.
Before we proceed with the steps, ensure that the phone number registered with Google account is active.
Also ensure that you have a working internet network, your Google account login credentials, and a device with browser installed in it.
The following steps will help remove trusted devices from Google account
- Open Google Chrome browser on your smartphone, PC, Mac or tablet.
- Type“https://myaccount.google.com/security” and login using Google account details.
- Tap on the ‘Security’ option from the top right corner.
- It will ask for the password as a verification.
- Tap on two-step verification option under signing to Google option.
- Then scroll down to the bottom and click on the option ‘Revoke All’
This will remove all the trusted devices you have saved in the past. Do note that after this you might have to authenticate your account via security code received on registered phone number or using Google Authenticator app.