You can make both audio and video call with the Apple’s Face Time app.You can also choose to talk face to face or switch to the rear camera so that both you and the person on the call can see who is in front of you.
Making a Face Time call with family and friends is possible from any location in the world, all you need is a good and stable cellular data connection or Wi-Fi, and the other person you are on call with to have either iPhone,iPad,iPod Touch or Mac with a account of their own.
Also know that you can choose any phone number you want to be called with in a Face Time call.Follow the steps below to know how to setup Face Time on iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on FaceTime.
- Turn on FaceTime .
- Tap Use your Apple ID for FaceTime,then tap Sign In or tap Use Other Apple ID.
- Enter the Credentials you would like to use.
- Select the phone number/email address(es) that you want people to use to reach you via FaceTime.
- Choose the phone number/email address that you want to use as your caller ID.
- Turn On the switch next to FaceTime Live Photos if you want to let people to take live photos during FaceTime.