Many people experience slow and unstable network connections from service providers which makes work more difficult to do. Majority of these devices have a way of changing thier network settings to a better network.
The discovery of 4G network hosting has helped many internet users especially Nigerians to an incredible network speed. But some users do not have any knowledge of how to change this network settings on their devices.
Here, we will show you how to change your 2G,3G network to 4G network hosting on Android and iPhone
To be able to do the following, you will need,
- An active 4G LTE sim card
- A region that supports 4G LTE network
- A device that supports 4G
Setting 4G LTE network on Android
- Open apps on your phone,then select settings.
- Go to connections.
- Choose Mobile Networks.
- Under Mobile Network Settings, choose the Preferred Network Type, then select 4G/3G/2G(auto) or 4G only if available.
In some phones, select LTE/WCDMA or 4G LTE only. Click OK to save and apply new settings.
Setting 4G LTE network on iPhone
- Navigate to Settings
- Choose General
- Scroll and choose cellular Select and enable 4G LTE.