You can connect to the internet through your PC by sharing your internet network with your phone. Here, we will show you easy steps to share your iPhone internet connection with your PC both wireless (Wi-FI) and wired (USB Tethering).
Through USB Tethering
- Install iTunes on your computer.
- Tap the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Cellular option.
- Turn on your Cellular Data.
- Tap Personal Hotspot option.
- Turn on your Hotspot.
- Plug your iPhone USB cable into your computer’s USB port.
- Click the Network button on your computer.
- Click your iPhone to select it as your computer’s network.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Cellular option and turn on your Cellular Data.
- Tap on Personal Hotspot option and turn it on.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Password option.
- Type in the password you want to use for your iPhone’s hotspot.
- Click on the Networks button in Windows.
- Select your iPhone’s wireless hotspot.
- Enter the password for the network.