Whenever you sign out of iCloud, it also means that you are automatically signed out of the App store. Also signing out of iCloud disqualifies you from using FaceTime, iMessages, purchasing movies,music and books from iTunes and syncing contacts, calendars & reminders through iCloud.
Below are the easy steps on how to sign out of iCloud on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- At the top of your screen, tap your Apple ID.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap Sign Out.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- Tap Turn Off.
- You can choose the data you wish to keep the copy of on your iPhone and tap Switch On.
- In the top-right corner of your screen, tap Sign Out.
- Again tap Sign Out to confirm if you want to sign out of iCloud.
- You have successfully signed out of iCloud on your iPhone or iPad.