You can store and transfer files from your smartphone to your computer for easy access to some documents when in need.Using USB cable to transfer files is a lot easier, provided you have a working smartphone, a computer that has USB port and a good USB cable. Below are steps to transfer files from your phone to your computer.
Transferring files from phone to PC
- Unlock your phone.
- Connect a USB cable from your phone to your computer through the USB ports available in your computer.
- Your phone will display a Charging this device via USB notification. Tap on it.
- Tapping on the notification will display other options. Select File Transfer under “Use USB for.”
- Double-click on the folder that contains your videos or files you want to transfer.
- Drag and drop the videos or files from your phone to your PC.
- Once you are done, unplug your USB cable from your computer.