People usually find it difficult to listen to their favorite music in their PC , and also can’t find a way to transfer music files from their iPhone to their PC.
In the steps below, we will teach you how to transfer music from iPhone to your PC using iTunes.
Before you begin, you will need;
- An iPhone with music downloaded in the iTunes library.
- A USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer.
- A PC with the latest version of iTunes installed in it.
Note that using iTunes to transfer music from iPhone to PC is only recommended if you want to transfer purchased music from your iPhone.
Transferring music using iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using the USB cable available.
- Unlock your phone.
- On your phone,tap TRUST.
- Open iTunes on your PC.
- Click on File at the top-left corner of your screen.
- Click Device from the drop-down menu.
- Click Transfer Purchases from (your iPhone name).
- When the transfer is done, your iPhone music will appear in the iTunes Library on your PC.
- If you want to download the music on your PC.
- Go to Recently Added.
- Select the music you want to download.
- Click on Download.