The University of Melbourne is Australia‘s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. It is a public research university and founded in 1853. It also ranked sixth between the world’s top universities.
Why at the University of Melbourne? In this university, the participants will get excellent study experience. It’s professional, administrative and support staff creates a world-class working environment and enable academics to continue achieving internationally prominent excellence in research and teaching.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
Participants are strongly recommended to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic citizens are available for this funded education.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You are eligible to apply for a graduate diploma or a master’s degree course in the field of Environment and natural resources.
- Admissible Criteria: If you have academic performance, financial need, leadership accomplishments and potential then you can apply for this fund.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this award, the applicants must have to take part in a graduate or a master’s degree course at the university and after that, submit the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to write and submit an essay on how they will use this opportunity to enhance their studies and how will they contribute to improving environmental outcomes.
- Admission Requirements: A complete 12 years of academic education is required for a graduate diploma and an undergraduate degree is necessary for a master’s course.
- Language Requirement: If English is not aspirant’s local language then they must have to show their English language proficiency by taking IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits: Total 6 educational funds are available in these courses which will provide $1000 and cover study-related expenses such as field-work travel and conferences.